How to create multiple Jurisdictions with same leg

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
gnreddy

How to create multiple Jurisdictions with same leg

Post by gnreddy »

How to create multiple Jurisdictions with same legislative category and territoryin the Legal Entity configurator.
I know we can create multiple Jurisdictions with same legislative categoryand territory.
But when i am trying create jurisdictions with same categoryand territory(Income Tax and kazakhstan).
The error shows jurisdiction is already created with same category and territory.
But my client want two jurisdictions INT and CRR with same categoryand territory(Income Tax and kazakhstan).

Please help me.

is there any profile to create multiple Jurisdictions.

Hope the solution urgently.
anjan123

Post by anjan123 »

[quote]How to create multiple Jurisdictions with same legislative category and territoryin the Legal Entity configurator.
I know we can create multiple Jurisdictions with same legislative categoryand territory.
But when i am trying create jurisdictions with same categoryand territory(Income Tax and kazakhstan).
The error shows jurisdiction is already created with same category and territory.
But my client want two jurisdictions INT and CRR with same categoryand territory(Income Tax and kazakhstan).

Please help me.

is there any profile to create multiple Jurisdictions.

Hope the solution urgently.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by gnreddy