Secondary Ledger Liability account

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
sd.ansar74@gmail.com

Secondary Ledger Liability account

Post by sd.ansar74@gmail.com »

We have primary ledger and secondary ledger and one legal entity attached to it. Now we have added one more balacing segment value to the legal entity. Now we have recoded an invoice with the new BSV. When accounting has been generated, it created the liability account with the new BSV. But for the secondary ledger it is not creating a liability account with the old BSV. We have different COA for primary and secondary ledger. I have even checked the primary to secondary mapping. Still I am unable to find any solution for it. Please let me know how we can generate a liability account for secondary ledger with the new BSV.
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

Apart from the liability account how are other accounts entries are getting generated in secondary ledger. How about the entries in the secondary ledger before adding the new BSV.

Regards,
Shashi.
rmanchu

Post by rmanchu »

HI Shasi,

Did you defined the Mapping from primary ledger to the secondary ledger or not .

Thanks,
Manchu.